Pages

Monday, March 5

Kimono

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while - starting back at uni has been busy busy!
There are posts on the way I assure you. But in the meantime I think you should take a little look at this video of the Kimono making process. It is amazing. Now I know why the fabric is so expensive. 




I bought some Kimono remnants from Cherry Blossom a while back, and I'm still trying to decide what to make with them. I'm in no hurry.

In other news I'd love to go Japan and think I might apply to work here one day. I just met someone who worked there and he really enjoyed it. I can teach crafts and baking to the guests! (And I hope to get a TESOL certificate too so I can teach english) (At this rate I'm going to be studying forever :-D )

And after that I might get one of these tattoos (I love making paper cranes!)




More soon.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...